To promote the sustainable management of environment and natural resources in Uganda and the great lakes region.
A society that equitably uses natural resources for socio-economic development.
- To promote transparent, accountable, sustainable and equitable management of natural resources for human development.
- To empower community’s capacity to manage the impacts of climate change through resilience and adaptation
- To promote ecosystems conservation and restoration in Uganda and the great lakes region
- To promote equity and inclusiveness in environmental policy formulation and implementation.
- To promote reforestation of indigenous trees specifies for community livelihoods and conservation.
- To create an enabling environment for the operations of Civil Society Organizations in a way that promotes equity and social justice