To promote the sustainable management of environment and natural resources in Uganda and the great lakes region.
A society that equitably uses natural resources for socio-economic development.
- To promote the transparent, accountable, and sustainable management of the environment and natural resources in Uganda
- To contribute to the pool of knowledge on environmental conservation in Uganda, through research and documentation.
- To promote equity and inclusiveness in environmental policy formulation and implementation
- To promote ecosystem conservation and restoration in Uganda through community empowerment and diversification of livelihoods
- To empower communities to embrace climate change adaptations and mitigations in Uganda